Indenture/Trustees' Deed between Morton Arboretum Grantors and Susan Shapiro Grantee concerning 38 acres and 1 1/2 acres with Corporetum Limited Partnership.
Documents for the sale of property south of Illinois Toll Way (38 acres and 1 1/2 acres) :
Documents related to 38 acres :
1. Real Estate Sale contract
2. Letter from purchasers giving Conveyance Directions
3. Trustees Deed
4. Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions
Documents for 1 1/2 acres :
5. Letter from Corporetum Development Co to attorneys for terms of purchase.
6. Trustees Deed.
7. Declarations of Covenants and Restrictions.
Documents for both parcels:
8. Escrow Trust Instructions, Closing Statement and Escrowee Account of Receipts and Disbursements.
9. Chicago Title Insurance Company Commitment for Title Insurance.
Multiple Correspondence between Marion T. Hall and the Village of Lisle about possible changes to Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions.
Two copies of Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions.
Two specific revisions to the Declaration of Covenants and Restriction
These documents can be made available at the Sterling Morton Library. To make an appointment, contact the Sterling Morton Library staff by following the link here