Download Finding Aid
Peripheral Property. Scott Farm Use Restrictions.
This folder contains:
These documents can be made available at the Sterling Morton Library. To make an appointment, contact the Sterling Morton Library staff by following the link here.
- Correspondence to The Morton Arboretum from the Hoffman Group, Inc. concerning the look of Arboretum buildings and use restrictions as seen by neighbors near the Scott Farm
- Indenture between the Arboretum, grantor, and J. Grant Scott, grantee
- Plat showing Scottdale location
- Correspondence between the Hoffman Group and the Arboretum about Scott Farm Restrictive Conditions and Covenants
- A plat showing revised site plan of Scottdale by the Hoffman Group, March 1977, (2 copies)
- A plat showing paving and storm sewer in the Scottdale Subdivision by the Hoffman Group
- Correspondence between the Arboretum and Pain and Sutherlin regarding the sale of Scott Farm
1969 – 1978 Date created
1984 Date created
Morton, J. Sterling Davidson, Suzette Morton Morton, Wirt Peterkin Jr., Daniel King, Garfield Zurcher, Victor Adams, Clayton J. Baker Jr., Edward H. Carton, Laurence A. Scott, J. Grant Hall, Marion Trufant