South Farm barn
Formatb&w photographic print
Dimensions35.6 cm W x 28 cm H (Item)
DescriptionSouth Farm barn as it looked in 1921. After Mrs. Cudahy became chairman, barns were lowered. Buildings were built in 1917 by veterinarian, Dr. Jeffrey, and used as hospital for sick animals. Mr. Morton bought it and raised hogs and farmed until summer of 1921. Turned over to Arboretum in fall of 1921.
Spatial CoverageThe Morton Arboretum, Lisle, Illinois