Chicago River Garden, between Randolph and Washington St.
Formatcolor photographic print, matted
Dimensions31.5 cm W x 27.5 cm H (Item)
DescriptionChicago River Garden, between Randolph and Washington St., across the Chicago River from the Morton Salt Company's building
The garden was created and maintained by the Garden Club of Illinois in 1955, with Harold Klopp as the landscape architect.
The Morton Arboretum used this garden for experiments with street trees and other plants in 1959.
Spatial CoverageChicago, Illinois