South Farm buildings
Formatb&w photographic print
Dimensions11.5 cm W x 7 cm H (Item)
DescriptionSouth Farm buildings, as they looked before 1935. South side of courtyard contained buggy shed, ice house and milk house. It became first Arboretum office in 1921. Office moved to Administration Building in 1935. Far end of this building was originally implement storage. Later it became cookhouse. Arboretum shop after that.
Spatial CoverageThe Morton Arboretum, Lisle, Illinois